Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is it baby fever???

My mother and I are getting ready to give my life long best friend, Callie, a baby shower. She is expecting baby Jonah to arrive on my birthday...April 25th!! haha, just kidding...but he is supposed to arrive on April 29th. I have had so much fun buying things and making things for the shower! Some days makes me really want to start our family, but I know God will tell us when the time is right. So I will patiently await the best time for us to begin our family. In the mean time I am going to have all the fun I want and can shopping for Cal's baby and very soon shopping for Mrs. Amber's baby. Amber only has 4 more weeks to go to be out of the first trimester. Yay!! I am so excited for her and Jarrett....my gut feeling says Amber will be having a baby girl. We will see if I am right or not in a few more months! Can't wait for the baby showers!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Baby fever is fun, and sometimes contagious! Maybe you will catch it from me.

Thanks for all you're doing for my shower. I loves you lots!