Tuesday, September 8, 2009

August 4th....a BIG day!

On August 4th this year we found out that we were having a little girl!! Yes, we were both counting our blessings. We both really wanted a baby girl! However, we would have been happy with whatever God blessed us with. We are so excited to become the proud parents of our baby girl who is growing ever so quickly in mommy's tummy. On the day we found out what we were having I came home to a bouquet of flowers from my awesome husband and daddy! The card read..."I will always love both of my girls! Love your hubby" I melted the minute I read the card! I knew there was a reason why I married this man! I love him so much and can't wait to see him in action as a daddy!! He makes me smile daily asking about his baby girl, Ms. Brynley Nicole! Below are some pictures of the bouquet of flowers I got!


No comments: