Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello Blogging world!!

It has been such a long time since I have posted anything on our blog...and BOY HAVE THINGS CHANGED! Since the last post we welcomed our beautiful baby girl Brynley Nicole into the world on December 22, 2009 at 9:36 pm. She weighed 7lbs and 7oz and was 19.5 inches long. She is now about to be 6 months old! Time sure does fly!

Brynley is the greatest blessing! Ryan and I absolutely love being mommy and daddy to a precious baby girl. She is such a good baby! She is very spoiled by EVERYONE and she is loved beyond words.


Here are a couple of pictures from when she was 3 months old...pictures courtesy of Mallory Buck Photography
Brynley & Mommy....LOVE IT!

Brynley & Daddy....So sweet!

Brynley 5 months old in her new outfit from GiGi...and yes, she is always this happy!! Such a joy to be around!

Brynley 4 1/2 months...my little Red Raider...Daddy doesn't approve, but mommy loves it!

Brynley 4 months old


I am not working this summer...thank goodness! I get to wake up and spend each and every day at home with my beautiful baby girl. Ryan is jealous...and I keep telling him that I am not going back to work. He says, well then you better stop spending money! Funny thing is, I spend money on Brynley and him....isn't that weird!

Well, it is time to close it down for the night. We wish you all the best summer and we will continue to update the blog so that you can see our baby girl grow up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love all the pics...can't wait to see y'all again and smooch on her!!