Sunday, March 1, 2009

Callie & Baby Jonah's Baby Shower

I had tons of fun this weekend hosting my first baby shower ever! Mom and I spent lots of time bonding together decorating for this special occassion. We had a good time. Now mom can't wait for her own grandchild! Callie is due the end of April and she and Shannon drove down for her baby shower here in Midland. We had lots of fun and got to do lots of much needed catching up. I also got to feel baby Jonah send waves rolling across Cal's belly. It was the the most amazing thing I have ever felt or seen. Callie is such a beautiful girl and is going to be a great mommy. It was great getting to see everyone. We had a good turnout for the shower and Callie got lots of goodies for baby Jonah. He is going to get the award for best dressed for sure! Here are a couple of pictures from the shower.











1 comment:

Callie said...

You are the bestest-est shower hoster ever. I L-O-V-E you.