Friday, August 7, 2009

It's a..........GIRL!!!!!

I know it has been a while since I have gotten on here and updated things. Ryan and I are now expecting our first child! We went to the doctor on Tuesday this week and found out that we are having a little girl. We already have her name picked out, but we are working out the spelling right now. We are so excited and for some reason I feel as if she is already wrapping her daddy around her little finger....hhhmmmm. I wouldn't know anything about that! haha! What else has been going on the past couple of months. Work, of course, for both of us. I worked at a different school this summer for a little extra cash. Thank goodness because that is buying our baby furniture! Ryan also found out that he passed his second test that he took about 7 weeks ago. I am so proud of him!! Ryan has been staying very busy in our yard. He has completely re-done the front flowerbeds. Though they are not completely finished, they look awesome! We just need to add some colorful plants to them now. We already have some plants, but now I want the bright colors! We are staying busy planning for the arrival for our baby girl. I will be better at keeping this blog updated.

Note: I will get a video posted as soon as I can. I am having trouble getting the sonogram pictures on here :(

2 comments:

CSauce said...

congratulations!!!! baby emma and I are very excited for you and ryan! Can't wait to meet her!

Angel Wings Designs said...

So happy for the two of you!
I know you will be an amazing mother.